ARO-SR is an efficient scouring, and stain removing agent for synthetic fabric.
- Chemicalcharacter : Blendofaminoacidderivative & ployglycolether
- Appearance : Clear, colour less to pale yellow liquid.
- Ioniccharacter : Cryptoanionic
- pH(5% aq.sol.) : 10.5 to 11
- Specific gravity : Approx.1
- Solubilityinwater : Solubleinallproportions
- Stabilityofsolution : Goodtohardwater, acids, alkalisandsalts.
- StorageStability : 12 months, ifstoredproperly & inunopenedCondition.
- Colourmaychangeonlongstorage, butPropertieswillnotbeaffected.
- Foaming : Lowtomedium
Powerful cleaning action of ARO- SR is useful in removal of oil stains, particularly loom oil stains and in scouring of polyester fabrics and its blend with cotton.
It cleans HT dyeing machines and imparts an anticorrosive effect against rust on iron if not rinsed off.
The product does not contain any solvent and is APEO free & biodegradable.
Stain removal in grey polyester fabrics: Grey fabric of polyester and its blends stained with loom oil, can be cleaned by working the goods 4-6 ends on jigger in a liquor containing 5-10 gm/l ARO- SR. If stains persist it is recommended that grey fabric be padded in 30-50 gm/l of ARO- SR. The padded fabric is stored for 8-12 hrs and then scoured in 2-3 gm/l of ARO-SR at 80-85° C for 30 minutes
- Treat desized cotton, P/C woven or grey cotton hosiery fabric at boil for 60-120 minutes with-
- ARO- SR 0.5-1.0% owf
- Hydrogen Peroxide (50%) 1.0-1.5 %
- Peroxide Stabilizer OPS 0.3-0.5 % (1/3 of Hydrogen Peroxide)
- Caustic Soda Flake 1-3 %