ARO - LAD is an effective leveling agent in dying of synthetics. It also works as dispersing Agent with increase in dye bath stability.
- Appearance : Yellowish Viscous Liquid - Slightly turbid.
- Chemical Character : Non-ionic Ethylene Oxide Condensate.
- Miscibility in Water : Good in all proportions in hot water.
- Solubility : Good to Dilute Acids / Dilute Alkalies / Hard Water & Salt Solution.
- Compatibility : Good with Anionic Cationic or Non-ionic compounds.
Use of 0.5 to 1 gpl of ARO-LAD Liquid (2 to 4 gpl in Jigger dyeing) to the dye bath gives level dyeing. This is particularly suitable for light shades, textures polyester & where the liqur circulation is less effective.
ARO-LAD also works as a dispersing agent & addition of separate Dispersing Agent is not necessary.
In high temperature beam dyeing ARO-LAD Liquid : 0.5 to 1 gpl
Carrier - TCI : 1 to 2 gpl
Ammonium Sulphate : 2 gpl
Formic Acid 85% : as per requirement.
Dye bath is set at 85°c with above material. The liqur is circulated for 10 minutes, dyestuff dispersion added, temperature raised to 130°c in 45 minutes & dyeing continued at this temperature for 30-90 minutes, depending upon depth of the shade.